LISTING: Care Coordination Mgrs. for Medically Fragile Children in the Medicaid Waivers Program
Care Coordination Mgrs. for Medically Fragile Children in the Medicaid Waivers Program
Our client, A Coordinated Care Entity affiliated with La Rabida Hospital located close to 38th and Morgan on the south side of Chicago has an immediate staffing need for experienced Care Coordination Care Managers to assist in covering a growing Medicaid population. This position includes 10-15% travel to out in the field to members’ homes or meeting with provider groups or hospitals as necessary. RNs are preferred. LCSW, LSW, LCPC or LPC licensed professionals will be considered but only if you have extensive clinical/hospital CM experience dealing with children.
• Oversee and direct the Care Coordination Team in regards to all activities & necessities for the care of all outpatient and Medicaid patients ranging from 0 to 21 years of age suffering from chronic and/or medically complex conditions.
• Assess presence of multiple risks on all patients including physical, behavioral, socio-economic and self-management.
• Serve as lead contact for planning, development and oversight of NICU Population Program.
• Review critical newborn/pediatric patient clinical diagnoses/treatment course; to include medications, appropriate clinical procedures and accurate symptom control with follow-up.
• Collaborate with medical staff, behavioral therapists, social workers and licensed professional counselors regarding patient assessment, care plans, evaluations and discharge process
• You must have at least 3+ years of recent and related work experience working in the NICU, case management or within a managed care organization.
• A Bachelor’s Nursing is preferred. LCSW, LSW, LCPC or LPC licensed professionals will be considered but only if you have extensive clinical/hospital CM experience dealing with children.
• Recent case management/care coordination experience is strongly preferred.
• A Case Management or Pediatric Nursing Certification would be ideal.
• A CPR Certification is required.
• Previous experience working for a Managed Care Organization or with the Medicaid Population is also preferred.
If you or anyone you know is interested, qualified and immediately available please send an updated resume in the Word Format Only to us ASAP for immediate review and consideration.