LISTING: Call Center Clinical Counselors, (Bachelors/Masters required)
Temporary (at least 6 weeks) Call Center Clinical Counselors, (Bachelors/Masters required)
Our client is the world’s largest provider of employee assistance programs (EAP) and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR, FMLA and absence management services. They help employers attract and retain employees, increase their productivity & improve overall health and well-being.
Position summary: This position is for Bachelors/Masters prepared Therapists, Counselors, Psychologists or Clinicians seeking an outstanding career opportunity with growth potential with an industry leader. You will be responsible for be responsible for providing customer service regarding our client’s behavioral and emotional health, family, and wellness related issues. Given the diversity of our clients, the variety of issues they face and the number of requests for assistance we receive, this is an exceptional growth opportunity to use your clinical expertise. The hours are 8:30AM – 5:00PM M-W.
• Assess (by phone) client concerns and provide guidance through a comprehensive clinical intake assessment
• Provide crisis stabilization to clients
• Utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills to quickly resolve service issues to ensure customer/client satisfaction
• Maintain complete and accurate documentation of cases within our clinical database
• Identify appropriate resources for clients’ presenting issues
• Educate clients about services, eligibility and referral processes with a positive and professional approach
• BA/MA in Counseling, Psychology, or Social Work required with a strong customer service orientation
• Clinical assessment experience in the following areas: mental health, chemical dependency, and crisis stabilization
• Fluency in Spanish a plus