LISTING: Care Coor, Nurses, (direct hire), for a five location Health Clinic Network, South Side of Chicago.
Care Coor Nurses, (direct hire), for a five location Health Clinic Network, South Side of Chicago.
Our client, a network of five Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) located on the south side of Chicago, is looking to expand its staff of Care Coordination Nurse (CCN)s in four different clinic locations. The hours are 8 am to 5pm M-F with coverage for 4 hours every third Saturday. These are Non-Exempt hourly positions, which means that any time over 40 hours would be paid at time and half. The nurses are covered by the INA union in which the hourly compensation upon hire is dependent on the number of years’ experience.
The RN Care Coordinator will provide patient care through implementation of individual patient care plans developed by the patient’s primary care provider. He/she will work directly with the provider for continuity of care to fulfill the individual patient care plan. The CCN will promote self-care management and assist with access to care. The RN Care Coordinator functions through direct patient contact, telephone follow-up and education based on clinical guidelines in a sensitive and confidential manner. He/she maintains satisfactory relations interdepartmentally and participates in phases of center wide health education. The nurse care coordinator is patient focused and outcome oriented and must hold an active Registered Nurse license in the state of Illinois.
• Work directly with providers and patients/family members to expedite individualized patient care plans. Implements nursing interventions and communicates patients’ outcomes for continuity of care for a select group of patients.
• Conduct pre-visit preparations for a select group of patients.
• Monitors care utilization for a select group of patients
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Registered Nurse (R.N.) BSN required unless you have significant UR or CM experience.
• Must have a valid license in the state of IL
• Good communication, inter-personal, and organizational skills
• Flexible and energetic with great Customer Service Skills
• Current CPR Certification
• Bilingual ability may or may not be required based on individual department needs.
• Good Computer skills are required due to software navigation and documentation required
• Ability to work evenings and some Saturdays
If you, or anyone you know, is interested, qualified, and available to consider these direct hire positions please email your resume to us ASAP for immediate consideration.