LISTING: Supply Chain Associates Long Term Contract
Seeking Full time Long term contract Supply Chain Associates in Niles, IL
Our client a major Health network in IL is seeking multiple full-time long-term Contract Supply chain Associate. The client needs individuals who are willing to learn supply chain replenishment and work as a part of a team setting up this standardized system across different outpatient clinics. We will teach you what you need to know to set up supply replenishment to standardize clinic exam rooms, and build the supply replenishment system in supply rooms where orders are triggered. Training will take approximately 2 months.
*Must be able to travel to different Clinics within a 20 mile radius of Niles, IL including Morton Grove, Park Ridge, Des Plaines, Glenview, Lincolnwood, Niles, and Buffalo Grove.
*All employees will be using their own vehicles for this position.
*Core hours will be from 8AM to 4:30 PM, but the job requires flexibility to work an 8-hour shift and start as early as 5AM and work until 8PM weekdays and work weekends
• Build and reconfigure wire racks to hold supplies
• Create, edit, cut, and affix labels to bins and wire racks to identify supply home locations
• Work with clinical staff (nurses and Certified Medical Assistants, and various clinical technologists) on supply locations in exam rooms
• Set and adjust par levels by using data and working with clinical staff
• Create, edit, cut, and affix labels for supply locations in exam room cabinets and drawers, standardizing locations across different clinical specialties
• Receive feedback from clinical associates and make revisions based on that feedback
• Work with a computer in Excel (basic to intermediate skill level)
• Standing, kneeling, and walking for prolonged periods of time and can lift and carry 30 pounds
• Desire and ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
• Can work both as part of a team and independently
• Complete repetitive work to preset standards with limited supervision
• Pay attention to detail
• Work in a professional environment with physicians, nurse and other medical professionals and be in close proximity to patients
• Strong communication skills with other team members and Clinic Associates
• High school graduate or completed GED
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified for this position please send an updated resume to us ASAP