LISTING: CDM Hospital Revenue Integrity Manager
Experienced F/T CDM Hospital Revenue Integrity Manager Chicago Loop
Our client, a busy and growing hospital located in the Chicago Loop is looking to hire an experienced full-time Charge Description Master (CDM) Hospital Revenue Integrity Manager.
- Managing, overseeing and developing the Revenue Integrity Team with a goal of achieving a 100% reimbursement capture, while also increasing operational efficiency and ensuring compliance.
- Program development, implementing process improvements and managing the charge capture and CDM maintenance for the UI Health revenue cycle process.
- Conducting special projects and studies to facilitate revenue management as required.
- Performing internal audits for UI Health and reviewing all revenue activities to improve the revenue cycle process, claims production and charge capture integrity.
- Provide leadership, feedback, coaching and guidance on management of claim edits, missing charges, CDM, fee schedules, charge capture, pricing, denials and special projects as necessary to support Revenue Integrity functions
- Administering performance reviews and preparing action plans to encourage improvement and increase production and efficiency.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining internal controls, policies and procedures to ensure accurate and efficient medical billing and coding practices.
- Collaborating, establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with internal and external customers including executives, department leaders, and prospective patients of the health system.
- Assisting the Patient Accounting, Clinical Operations, HIM Coding, Professional Charge Capture/Coding, Reimbursement and Finance Departments with projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, healthcare is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of related hospital and/or professional reimbursement, charge capture, fee schedules and charge master management experience are essential.
- RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CPC/COC, CPC-H, HCPCS or other coding credentials strongly preferred.
- Extensive understanding of correct coding principles of CPT/HCSPCS and modifier selection as well as CCI edits and medical billing guidelines.
- Charge Description Master (CDM) knowledge and experience is required.
- Certification as a Revenue Cycle Integrity Professional (CRIP) required within 1 year of date of hire.
- Epic certification/proficiency for resolute hospital and professional billing charge capture required within 1 year of date of hire
- Intermediate of advanced Microsoft Office Word, Excel & SQL queries skills are required.
- Recent Epic experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the current CPT & HCPCS coding guidelines is required.
- Strong leadership, communication and business relationship building skills are essential.
- Vendor management experience is strongly preferred.
Since this is a hospital based position the following vaccinations are required for employment a Flu Vaccine, MMR, TB, TDAP and Varicella.
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified please send an updated resume to us for immediate review and consideration.