LISTING: Dental Biller Needed at UI Health, Chicago
Experienced Temp to Hire F/T Dental Biller Needed at UI Health, Chicago
Yes! We are actively Hiring During COVID-19
Our client, UI Health located on the near west side of Chicago, is looking to hire an experienced temp-to-hire full-time Dental Biller. You must have at least 3 years of recent medical office administration experience along with a minimum of 1 year of dental billing & coding experience. familiar with CPT & ICD-10 Coding, HIPAA, Medicare/FQHC, Medicaid/FQHC. You will be responsible for handing the dental billing, credentialing, remittance, collections and creating reports for upper management. Credentialing experience is a plus, but training will be provided. Must have proficient MS Office and Scheduler (Dental billing software).
- Responsible for handling all of the dental billing, collections and credentialing.
- Accurately entering charges, payments, adjustments, patient demographics and insurance information via charge retrieval or paper charge entry.
- Responsible for correcting any file rejections in Enterprise on a daily basis.
- Maintaining the batch report on a daily/weekly basis to demonstrate workflow.
- Following-up on claim statuses and denials.
- Evaluating all credit balances for propriety and promptly processes refund requests when necessary.
- Reviewing all claims retrieved from EHRS or from paper encounter forms.
- Workflow example includes reviewing each patient encounter for the following information:
- Determining patient’s eligibility for insurance coverage; Coding proper procedure and diagnosis for payor type and visit type: Securing referrals prior to service & setting up self-pay payment arrangements; Ensuring charges are finalized and signed by the attending provider: Checking claim status when claim is approved; secure correct info. to complete follow up process.
This is a temporary to hire full-time position working Monday-Friday from (8:00am to 5:00pm) daily. This position is considered an “on site” position but arrangement for half time remote during Covid-19 are possible.
If you or anyone you know is interested, qualified and immediately available please send an updated resume to us for immediate review and consideration.