LISTING: Med Tech for midnight shifts for Mt. Sinai & Holy Cross Hospitals in Chicago, Direct Hire
Our client, a large PCL laboratory services company that manages the 26 hospital laboratories has a need for two med tech for the midnight shifts at both Mt. Sinai and Holy Cross Hospitals in Chicago.
This individual is responsible for specimen processing, test performance and reporting test results. Testing performed will include waived, moderate and high complexity tests as authorized by the Director. He/she will report results of all tests performed according to established procedures. In addition, this individual will participate fully in all quality control procedures and comply with quality assurance and quality management standards within the department as outlined by the department, JCAHO, CAP, CLIA and other applicable agencies. He/she will perform specimen collection as necessary.
They need a MT or MLT with Generalist experience (Chemistry, Hematology, Blood Bank). We currently have Abbott Architechts, Beckman and Siemens equipment. At both MSH and HCH locations they use Meditech LIS system
- 2 years’ experience; candidate will need to have done a blood bank rotation to be considered.
- Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc.) ASCP Certification preferred
- Must be able to work the midnight to 8am shift. Some weekend may occasionally be required
- Able to float to other units/departments as needed but not usually.
- Dress Code: Scrubs with closed toe shoes. PPE will be supplied.
- Candidate will complete computer-based training through Media Lab and review Polices upon 1st day.
Client is offering a $3,000 sign on bonus option for PM an Midnight shifts, paid over 2 years of employment, based on number of hours worked per week.
- Up to $3,000 relocation assistance for full-time positions (36+ hours/week), depending on where the candidate is moving from. This will be reimbursable through payroll direct deposit, after the candidate shows receipts of items to relocate.
- Shift Differential: $2.50/hour for Midnight shifts
If you or anyone you is qualified, available and interested please send resumes to us for immediate consideration.