LISTING: Seeking an Experienced Temp F/T Bilingual in Spanish COVID-19 Testing Registered Nurse Willing to Travel to La Grange, Willowbrook and Burbank
Our client, a Behavioral Health Non-For-Profit Organization has an immediate staffing need for a temporary full-time bilingual in Spanish COVID-19 Testing Support Nurse that is willing to travel to 3 of their clinics daily La Grange, Willowbrook and Burbank and administer COVID-19 testing on patients. Gas travel mileage expenses will be reimbursed. You must have at least 2 years of recent experience working as a Registered Nurse. An active Illinois Nursing License is required. You must also have a reliable car and a valid driver’s license.
This is an immediate temporary full-time position working Monday-Sunday between the hours of (9:00am-5:00pm) for a total of 40 hours per week.
- Work closely with other nurses, medical assistants and help train them.
- Take clinical directives from Providers and the Medical Director.
- Execute clinical and administrative tasks associated with patient care including, but not limited to referrals, triage, prescription refills, etc.
- Provide patient care and treatment.
- Administer primary patient health assessments, and screens and prepare all of the patient charts prior to the clinic visits.
- Coordinate patient treatment, management and planning
- Provide telephone triage with patients, physicians hospitals, pharmacies and other health care providers
- Assist with inventory control for pharmaceutical samples, medications, clinic supplies and administer medications in compliance with agency policies
- Attend all meetings and company employee events as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Must be bilingual in Spanish.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is required.
2+ years of clinical nursing experience is required.
Active Illinois Nursing License.
Reliable car and a valid driver’s license.
Experience working in a not-for-profit organization, hospital or community health center is preferred.
If you or anyone you know is interested, qualified and immediately available please send an updated resume to us for immediate review and consideration.