LISTING: 4 Temp to Hire F/T Staff Nurses (RNs or LPNs) Needed Near the West Side of Chicago RN Starting Pay is $28.99/hr & LPN Pay is $24.90/hr Great Union Benefits
Our client, a busy Union Healthcare Clinic located near the west side of Chicago has four immediate staffing needs for some experienced temporary to hire full-time RN or LPN Illinois Licensed Nurses. A CPR Certification is also required. You must have at least 1 year of recent and related nursing work experience. As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible for providing ambulatory care services to patients, assessing and treating patient conditions and providing preventive services. The ideal candidate is someone that is well organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task.
Being bilingual in Polish or Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Completing patient assessments and creating treatment plans.
- Checking in scheduled patients and preparing patients for examinations by taking vital signs, obtaining patient medical histories and complaints and ordering preliminary work to be done prior to unscheduled visits.
- Ensuring that the physician’s previous and current orders are carried out.
- Assisting the physician as necessary with general medical examinations, pelvic exams, ear irrigations, suture removals, preparing specimens for lab, throat cultures, etc.
- Assisting and preparing patients for minor surgeries, proctoscopies, cystoscopies, and other medical procedures.
- Following up on abnormal test results to ensure physician intervention.
- Ensuring that all documentation guidelines are met within the EMR System.
- Administering blood draws, injections, immunizations and performing venipunctures.
- Providing patient education regarding health maintenance and disease management.
These are all temporary to hire full-time positions working Monday-Saturday from (8:00am to 5:30pm) (Until 8:00pm on both Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Hourly Pay rates will increase with time and excellent union benefits are provided.
After the temp contract period you will also be eligible for Excellent Union Benefits, which includes, but is no limited to the following great medical, dental and vision insurance benefits for both you and your family with a very minimal out of pocket expense, overtime pay, very generous vacation, holiday and sick pay, Union Pension Plan, 403b Retirement Plan, Life Insurance, etc.
If you or anyone you know is interested, qualified and immediately available please send an updated resume to us for immediate review and consideration.