LISTING: Workers Comp RN Branch Mgrs. (2 locals in NY)
Direct Hire Workers Comp RN Branch Mgrs. (2 locals in NY)
Our client, a fast-growing commercial insurance company, is seeking a RN Branch Manager of Telephonic Case Management for Workers Compensation. Your clinical talent and leadership abilities will contribute to their competitive edge. These two on-site positions are located in Melville, NY and Latham, NY.
- Manage, develop and direct staff to ensure the delivery of high-quality managed care services involving medical and disability case management achieving best in class outcomes for our customers and their injured workers.
- Responsible for all oversight of operational and administrative activities within the department/unit.
- Recruits, coaches, develops staff to broaden and strengthen the skill sets to further promote talent within the organization both laterally and management opportunities, creating a high performing results-oriented staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN) from accredited college or university or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Certification in case management, pharmacy, rehabilitation nursing or a related specialty is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of workers’ compensation laws, regulations and case management practices
- Active unrestricted RN license in the local state.
- Five (5) years of related case management experience or equivalent combination of education and case management experience required to include three (3) years of management or leadership role experience in case management.
- Advanced insurance related designations are a plus.
- Knowledge of the nature and extent of injuries, periods of disability, and treatment needed
- Knowledge of URAC standards, ODG, Utilization review, state workers compensation guidelines
- Knowledge of pharmaceuticals to treat pain, pain management process, drug rehabilitation
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish and English is preferred/not required .
What our Client Offers:
Our client offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Their benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
If you or anyone you know of is interested in this position, please email all resumes to us for immediate consideration.