JOB LISTING: Medical Insurance, Benefits or Claims Customer Service Representatives Needed
4 Temporary F/T Experienced Medical Insurance, Benefits or Claims Customer Service Representatives Needed in Oak Brook, IL
Our client a healthcare organization located in Oak Brook, Illinois has some immediate staffing needs for 4 experienced temporary full-time Customer Service Representatives. These customer service positions require recent health insurance, medical benefits or medical claims experience. You will be the customer service liaison between the members, healthcare providers and health plans. You will be responsible for answering about 60 phone call per day and assisting individuals with questions in regards to their insurance health plans, claims status, billing, eligibility, complaints, and other general inquiries.
These are temporary full-time positions working Monday-Friday from (8:00am to 4:30pm).
A company laptop will be provided and you will have the option to temporarily work from home as a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Answering phone calls from members, health plans and medical providers.
- Maintaining documentation of types and number of phone calls utilizing EzCap.
- Processing member and provider correspondences.
- Handling incoming faxes.
- Maintaining all the necessary levels of member and patient privacy in accordance with HIPAA standards.
- At least 2-3 years of recent and related health plan, insurance, medical claims or health benefits customer service work experience.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Knowledge of CPT 4, HCPCS and ICD-10 coding and medical terminology.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate analytic skills when problem solving.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and ability to learn department and job specific software systems.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required.
All applicants are required to complete an online assessment exam.
If you or anyone you know is interested, qualified and immediately available please send an updated resume to us for immediate review and consideration.