JOB LISTING: Medical AR Specialist, Chicago Loop location; Temp-to-hire Excellent Pay
Medical AR Specialist, Chicago Loop location; Temp-to-hire Excellent Pay
Our client that provides physician management services on behalf of the University of Illinois Physician Group has an immediate staffing need for an experienced temporary to hire full-time Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist. This is a temporary to hire, full time position Monday-Friday from (8:30am to 4:30pm). This is an on-site position at their office in the central Chicago Loop.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the resolution of outstanding receivables with 3rd party payors or patients.
- Responsible for analysis of denied reimbursement claims.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and responds to patients’ customer service requests.
- Resolves claim form edits, denied claims; responds to patient and insurance inquiries.
- Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of collections, healthcare terminology and office procedures. Communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- High school diploma or GED; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have previous experience in Healthcare Accounts Receivable / Collections.
- Customer service orientated, strong attention to detail, strong communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel & Word. Working knowledge of EPIC software is a plus.
If you or anyone you know is qualified, immediately available and interested please sent resumes to us for immediate consideration.