JOB LISTING: Medical Payment Posters – Partially Remote
Experienced Temporary F/T Payment Posters Needed in Downers Grove, IL (Partially Remote)
Training will be onsite located in Downers Grove, Illinois for 2 to 3 weeks. Once training is successfully completed you will have the option to work partially remotely from home. You will be using your own laptop or computer when working from home.
You will be responsible for but not limited to: Electronic downloading payments, balancing daily reports, payment posting using online resources or payer websites. Having the ability to handle account research to expedite payment application is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficiently posting payments to company’s accounts receivable systems.
- Responsible for operational and system training and process improvement implementation.
- Posting all electronically available payer remits to appropriate accounts.
- Posting credit card payment electronically or manually as needed.
- Manually posting exception report payments to appropriate accounts.
- Able to type 40 WPM, general data entry skills, 10 key calculator & Microsoft office
- Experience with medical terminology, CPT codes
Education and Experience
- Requires a high-school level of education and two to three years of physician billing experience.
- Requires a working knowledge of Accounts Receivable as it relates to the department.
- A working knowledge of Insurance Carrier Explanation of Benefits
If you or anyone you know is interested, qualified and immediately available please send updated resumes to us for immediate review and consideration.