JOB LISTING: Accounting Clerk Needed in Chicago (Near China Town) (Partially Remote Position)
Experienced Temporary to Hire F/T Accounting Clerk Needed in Chicago (Near China Town) (Partially Remote Position)
Our client, a busy and growing Non-For-Profit Health & Welfare Fund Union located in the city of Chicago near China Town, has an immediate staffing need for an experienced temporary to hire full-time Accounting Clerk.
You must complete both an Accounting and Excel Test prior to your virtual video interview with the management team.
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for a full range of accounting and eligibility support duties including accounts receivable, payables, and collections activity. This position ensures that all transactions are accurate, timely and handled in accordance with all policies and procedure.
Primary Accounting Functions
- Bank reconciliations for all three funds’ General Accounts
- QuickBooks data entry
- Assist with Home Care Receivable spreadsheet updates
- W-9 processing for Providers and Members
- Ordering office supplies & Processing bank deposits
- Calculate and process depreciation for fixed assets
- A/P, bank reconciliation, and journal entry file maintenance
- Claims check runs and EOB processing & cash receipt processing
Secondary/Backup Accounting Functions
- Processing claims refunds in HPS
- Senior Child Care Reimbursements
- Invoices for Member Data Requests
- 2 – 5 years of experience in accounting required
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field preferred
- Intermediate computer and keyboarding skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office & QuickBooks
- Excellent people skills and customer service orientation
This is a temporary to hire full-time position working Monday-Friday from (9:00am to 5:00pm).
If you or anyone you know is interested, qualified and immediately available please send an updated resume to us for immediate review and consideration.