LISTING: RN, Unit Mgr. Clinical Operations, Strong Pediatric Background BCBS, Chicago or Downer Grove
RN, Unit Mgr. Clinical Operations, Strong Pediatric Background BCBS, Chicago or Downer Grove
This position is responsible for supervising clinical staff involved in a variety of clinical operations such as Utilization Management, Case Management and/or Disease Management. Responsible for hiring, training, performance reviews, pay administration, change management and ensuring staff meet/exceeds goals and initiatives. Implement processes, procedures and initiatives and monitor results, ensure delivery of effective customer service, ensure department is meeting account contracts, and work across the organization in delivery of services to the customer. In this position you will supervise a team of nurses. Client is seeking a start date of 11/4/19
- Registered Nurse (RN), with current IL license Required
- Must have a Master’s degree (non-negotiable requirement)
- Master may be in in public health, MBA, social work or other related field of study
- Must have a strong Pediatric background, preferably NICU, PICU.
- 2 years clinical experience with direct clinical care to the consumer.
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills.
- CM or UR in a hospital experience is OK provided you have been working as a Team Lead or Supervisor
- Knowledge of managed care program policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of managed care and insurance industry.
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Analytical skills and sound clinical judgment.
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested, send an updated resume to us for immediate review and consideration.